· When you first contact me, I will gather some information about you and your dog. This little interview is to ascertain what you want to accomplish and how we can support your dog at their level of training.
· The first part of the portrait session usually consists of letting your dog get to know me. This is very important; we want your dog to be comfortable and willing to be photographed in a new location with a camera and new person. I never rush to complete a shoot in a certain amount of time. Pets are unpredictable so your session will take as long as it takes to keep supporting your dog and to get the shots we desire.
· The Red Love Seat welcomes no more than 2 dogs per shoot.
· If there are two dogs, we will shoot a combination of singles and pairs per session. The final image choices will be a combination of single and or paired images. We don’t please provide 10 singles and then 10 pairs of each dog.
· Each family will receive 10 images per dog of either single or paired images.
· Once the shoot is complete, I will review the photos, make edits if necessary (color correction, exposure, cloning out the leash/tags, etc.) and send you all photographer’s choice master images either mailed to you either on a CD or transferred to you via Dropbox.
· I select the images you will receive. We want to surprise you with these unique one of a kind images.
· You own all the master photographer’s choice images to print as you please.
· The Red Love Seat on Location Pricing: Angel Oaks $125.00
· The Red Love Off Location $200.00